Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Friday, February 02, 2007 @ 3:21 AM
My paper was marked wronglky :(
and uhm today is..alright. Okay this whole week i hadn't blog or maybe i did.Once.Anyway So..i've been cabinning alot.With joanBut that shit insist on going gym so abandon me at 3. schiz.Yihuai rocked except yesterday.Starting going crazy on msn,bas. I injured affandi. Nevermind :D and..eileen'sabit mental recently as well. Eating in class alot.Chocolates.chips more chocolates.more chips and MaTiSu(something like laopobin) and Lays etc.
I've gotten prison break season 2 eps 14/15 :) smile people.
yawn and im damn fucking tired. shit.i can't cope with studies.. resolution: Drops english first..Drops chinese..Drops all science..and drop;dropdropdrop .
okay emaths STAY. :)
|